As your legal representative in a civil dispute, the McAllister, Aldridge & Kreinbrink Team draws on more than 40 years of experience of trying cases in North Carolina. Many firms may claim to have courtroom experience and while they may have some, their practices are often transaction-based. Our lawyers are actual trial attorneys, having honed our skills with thousands of hours of in-Court experience. Most of our time is spent in Court and litigating claims, so you can trust our advice and guidance in all litigation matters.
To further discuss our courtroom experience and how it may benefit you, contact a civil litigation attorney at our firm today.
Coverage In A Broad Range Of Practice Areas
Our complex litigation attorneys represent individuals in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Construction law litigation
- Mechanic’s lien disputes
- Consumer fraud cases
- Subrogation disputes, including equitable subrogation
- Tax litigation
- Slip-and-fall accidents that result in substantial injuries
- Contract disputes
- Employment law claims, such as sexual harassment and discrimination claims
- Security clearance disputes
- Education law issues
- Disputes with banks and other commercial lending institutions
- Family law disputes, including divorce and child custody
- Will contests and other probate claims
- Business breakups
- Insurance malpractice, involving claims of property losses due to:
- Lack of coverage
- The broker providing the wrong coverage
- The broker leading clients to believe that they have coverage when they do not
Contact Our Civil Litigation Attorneys For Your Dispute Resolution Needs
Our firm is proud of the successful results we have obtained for our clients. Please refer to our representative cases and representative clients for examples. If you need assistance with a legal matter in North Carolina, contact a civil litigation lawyer at the McAllister, Aldridge & Kreinbrink, PLLC. Call us now at (336) 882-4300.