We focus our attention on aggressively seeking resolutions in Court when matters cannot be settled through negotiation. Our business litigation attorneys have years of actual courtroom experience, rendering them uniquely qualified litigators.
Skilled Representation In Your Business Litigation Matters
Our attorneys represent businesses ranging from major corporations to startups in a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Partnership disputes and dissolutions
- Business contract disputes
- Restrictive covenants in employment contracts, such as non-compete agreements
- Theft of trade secrets and customer lists
- Prevention and settlement of civil litigation claims, including slip-and-fall cases and insurance malpractice
- Construction litigation
- Mechanic’s liens
- Successor liability, i.e. whether a successor company is responsible for the liabilities of the former company
- Franchise litigation, representing both franchisees and franchisors
- Tax disputes
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Lender liability
- Disputes with financial institutions
- Business divorces
- Shareholder disputes
- Minority shareholder issues
With more than 40 years of business and tax law experience, our lawyers have the ability to look inside to the heart of your business dispute and protect your financial interests. We have extensive experience in specialized areas of law, including franchise law, non-compete agreements, and mechanic’s liens. We represent all types of companies, including financial institutions, construction companies, dating services, real estate firms, technology companies, and distributors.
Contact Our North Carolina Business Litigation, Lawyers
We are proud of the successful results we have obtained for our clients. Please refer to our representative cases and representative clients for examples. If you need assistance with a commercial dispute in North Carolina, contact a business litigation attorney at the McAllister, Aldridge & Kreinbrink, PLLC. Call us now at (336) 882-4300.